Monday, September 29, 2008 @Monday, September 29, 2008
So I haven't updated this blog in the longest of times. Maybe since I started the second semester of school or maybe even before that.
Life's been a bitch, more of a bitch that it usually is, but then
again...Life was never said to be easy. But who the hell ever said it'd be this twisted and difficult?
Love is love I guess. More complicated than it should be, but still is.
Kinda hung up with Jason
Mraz's I'm Yours.
And
InPulse's Pictures On The Wall.
My choices from here on out
Will dictate the life I'll eventually lead
The people I love
The people I hold close to my heart
I fear to see the tears that will fall
For I know that if they start
They may never stop
I know some things may never change
I hope this love never does
Though I don't feel it any more
I hope you'll help me remember
This heart of mine has given so much
That its too empty to feel anything
Let alone love.