Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @Tuesday, October 14, 2008
So I've been alright. Tired mostly, but happy. Sure I've had my ups and downs these couple of days or maybe for a week since I last updated (can't really remember). Hmm. So I came across something that inspired me to write some stuff.
We've been through our ups and downsSharing laughter and the tearsThrough it all you've always been thereKeeping me safe, Keeping me warm.You smile when I cryBecause you know that I'll smile tooWe've weathered the storms in our lives togetherOne after the otherTogether we've proved That nothing can pull us apartFor together we are strongStronger than what others can ever imagine.I'll love you todayI'll love you tomorrowI'll love you foreverAnd a day. Though the years passThough the seasons changeNothing that happensCan change my love for you.I'll love you todayI'll love you tomorrowI'll love you foreverAnd a day.
You make me happy babe. Even though things around me are always crazy. You always seem to calm me down and let me have time for myself even if my schedule doesn't permit me to do so. You make me smile even when all the world is crashing around me. For that I'll love you forever and a day. You are the one who gets me. You understand when it seems like no one else does. You watch me sleep and sometimes wait for me to wake up. You never cease to amaze me with each passing day you suprise me. For that I'll always love you forever and a day.
xoxo