Sunday, November 30, 2008 @Sunday, November 30, 2008
You know that I really do give a damn about you. And I'm trying my hardest not to just give up on you the way so many others have because I promised you that I wouldn't, and I intend to keep that promise. But if you don't let me in, I can't help. You don't know how useless I feel as a friend right now. I don't know what to do or say to make you feel any better. And I know that there's close to nothing that I can do, but its not completely nothing that I can do, there is something and I don't know what it is because I no longer know how to help. I'm so tired and drained by all the drama that's going on. I just want you to be happy again, why don't you understand that when you're sad, I am too? You want someone to care for you, I am someone who actually gives a damn about whats happening to you. And honestly I don't think that I deserve to be treated this way. After today I really feel like crap. And you just don't get it. You're so self centered sometime and you take advantage of how much I care for you.
I just don't know how much more I can give before I don't have anything left to give. And the reason why I'm doing this is because I promised to be your friend, and I'd sacrifice no less for you than I have for others. I just don't know how much before I reach the breaking point. Then maybe you'll get your wish of seeing me die a bloody death.
And the worse part about this is, you don't even know its about you.