Sunday, December 28, 2008 @Sunday, December 28, 2008
Longing for a SaviourA hopeless world would waitSin demanded justiceAt a price we could not payBut God displayed his mercyThe greatest gift of loveWhen we could not reach heavenHeaven came to usHe made a way in a mangerA way through the SonMessiah the promised Before time had begunFor God so love this world Though he knew what Love would costHe made a way in a mangerTo make a way to the crossWhen hopelessness is all that consumes you, its the time to just run away and hide in the comfort of Jesus. Thats what i need to do now. Love entails loads of sacrifices. Sacrifices that I think for now my heart is just not ready to make. So I guess that its best if I do not love. No matter how much my mind body and soul may crave it, I cannot let it happen because I know that I shouldn't go for things that I am not prepared for. I only forsee heartache if I pursue this road that I'm on now. I've got to find a detour that will lead me to another fork in the road so that this time I may choose the right one. Mistakes in life, we all make them, but then again now its time for me to learn from them all. I finally have this little time to pick myself up and live my life the way God intended it to be. Though all this is easier said than done, I'm sure one day I'll reach there eventually. For now, I've got to make that conscious effort not to fall for someone so near and dear to me. So even if it means that I will be empty and void for the time being, just bear with me. I think my life needs me to be alone and though I know it'll never happen, just let me do this one thing for myself even if it starts getting destructive for things must get worse before it can get better.