<body> <body>

Sunday, December 21, 2008 @Sunday, December 21, 2008

So as 2008 is drawing to a close, I think that I should actually reflect on the year that I've had so far. This year started off with me getting my O level results and not being very happy with it and then finding out that I got into a Poly that was on the other side of the island. And then school started. It was fun and then the drama in school began. But before that there was already drama in my life.



I was busy getting over someone whom I thought I loved and then I fell for someone else. Andrew led me through an amazingly trying journey. He helped me learn a lot about myself, especially my capacity to actually love and accept. He taught me how to follow my heart no matter where it leads me and that though my dreams may not seem like they're within my reach, I only needed to open up my eyes to see them right in front of me. He gave me the confidence I needed even though he wasn't here. He taught me that it was okay to love more than one person. He accepted everything about me and loved me for me. He accepted the decisions I made in life no matter what they were. He tried his best to make sure I didn't fall too deeply in love with him. He'll always have a place in my heart.






School brought many challenges. I got in good with a couple of people whom I thought were really great friends initially and then once again, drama happened and I got hurt by my semester one friends. And then something amazing happened. I joined an acapella group. It opened up my eyes and made me fall in love with music once again. I haven't really composed many great songs this year, I don't think I've actually composed more than one song this year. Its been a slow year on the creative side for me, but I made an amazing amount of friends in school. Including my sem. two friends whom initially had some drama. Jean, Beverly my acapella mates who listen to me rant and rave no matter what. James who also listens to my sad sob stories. Gladys who deals with my constant crazy moods, Sharon who makes me laugh no matter what and listens to me go crazy over guys!!




This has been a trying year for my faith. I drifted so far away from what I believed in. I fell out of love with singing as a service so much that I thought it was a chore. But God always has his ways. And He's always pulled me back. He brought me back to my mother ministry which is Christus and He never asked much. He let me go when I needed and brought me back when He thought that I was ready to be fully committed to service again.




Which brings me to my life long friends. The people whom I love dearly with all my heart. First of....the one who's been there for like EVER! Claudia!!!! I just met her just now so we finally got to catch up. I'm so thankful that God has placed such a wonderful person in my life, a friend who is always there no matter how crazy life gets. You've been there for me for most of my life. We weren't always this close, but we go there eventually babe. Through all the drama in our lives, we've always beent here for each other and I thank you for that.I'm so happy that you've finally found someone whom you love. Mark, you're one really lucky guy. Jolin!!! You're there no matter what, just like Claudia, and even though this year is like your O level year, you've still managed to make time for me and slot me into your schedule which is insane just like mine! I'm happy for you and Garrett even though I've never met him. He's still yet to get the approval from the friends. And I wanna go out with both you can Claudia one day!! I can't remember if we've ever done that. Hahaz. Emmanuel!! I was going to spell out your full name and then I realised that it'll have made you seem special. But then again you're one of the great friends that I have. You know me as well as my two best friends, and I dare say that you're one of the best friends that I have, just like Claudia and Jolin. You've been there for me for so long. You've watched me cry, laugh, you've seen me in love, you've watched me get my heart broken, you've been there for me through all the drama and now I only pray that I can be as great a friend that you've been to me.






Before I go, I have to thank my Family. This gift that God has bestowed upon me. I've been blest to have been given this awesome family. Though we're not perfect, though we have loads of drama, I still thank God for every single day that I have with you. You deal with me and my drama and my mood swings everyday. And yet you guys all still love me (i hope). I couldn't have asked or prayed or hoped for a better family than the one I have.Mum and Dad Have both taught me a great deal about life and how I should always pick myself up. There are always people waiting to tear me down and that I should be strong no matter what. Mum taught me that in life, people come and go, but family is always there. Dad taught me that I should never settle for less that I should always get what I deserve especially when it comes to looking for someone to love. Brian and Faith You both have always been there to listen to me and talk sense into me especially when Mum and Dad can't. I'm sorry for all the times I've hurt you guys and I really am thankful that I've got siblings who'd do anything for me if I just asked. With all the people I know, I don't know anyone who has a family as close as ours, a family who can talk about anything and everything. And I think that God really has blessed me and my family. I have siblings who I most probably can't live without and parents who are open to any topic of conversation and I really mean ANY topic.






Sure this year has been filled with loads and loads of drama, me loving people and such. I guess even though at times life seems like its getting no where and is only going downhill, its never as bad as it seems. God will never let me fall and I have faith in that. I have faith that God will catch me before I reach rock bottom. And even though I feel like crap because I haven't said anything about who I like and such though some know who he is, God is still here with me guiding me through this sticky situation and I'm ever so thankful to have such a loving God.





& THE GIRL

Freda Kay
Republic Polytechnic Biomedical Sciences
2nd Oct

& THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS/PEOPLE

FAMILY & GOD
The Bestie:Claudia
MUSIC
Writing my own stuff
Reading books :D

& LOVES

Claudia BESTIE
Emmanuel Noel
Farrah Faith my sister
Jerald Kiddy!
Jolin
Joshua Tan
Shane


& Twitter-ing away
    follow me on Twitter


    & TELL ME



    & MEMORIES THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME

    October 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    July 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    January 2013


    & RESOURCES

    layout: +
    fonts: +
    brushes: + +
    image: +