Sunday, December 14, 2008 @Sunday, December 14, 2008
"There is nothing more that I want, than to be in your loving embrace. To feel you near with every step we take as we journey together throught this life. I love you even more today than I did yesterday, and you wouldn't believe how much I loved you yesterday. I know that love is always worth the fight and the way, simply because I'm in love with you. This world has taught me that when love crosses your path, or comes your way, grab it and don't let it go. You never know when love will come your way again if you keep letting it slip right through your fingers. If you love someone, do not give up when mistakes happen, because in this life, we humans will fall and stumble. But it is that one person who loves us so, who will pick us up and help us move on. Some would even take the fall just so you don't have to feel the hurt, pain or disappointment. The essencce of our true life, is love. The essence of our demise, would be indifference"
- Freda Kay IbrahimI wrote that last year. When I was so inlove with someone. And I think that today, here and now, this belongs to you. Its not that i'm recycling my feelings, you know me better than that. Genuine feelings are never taken lightly with me. And I haven't felt this way in a long time. But despite what I've just typed out there from my personal diary, I'll try my hardest too just let you slip right through my fingers. The one thing that I've learnt, is that its better to let the one you love free if he doesn't want to stay. Its the right thing to do and nothing can keep him close to you if he wants to go. I love you with all my heart, but I know that I shouldn't hold on to you no matter how much I want to. This same opportunity to love you was given to me sometime ago, but I chose to let to slide right through my fingers and stay with someone who eventually hurt me. But you were always there. And now I've fallen for you. For now, I think that I'll just stay here while I get you to move forward with your life. I walk away not because I don't care, but because I care too much to hurt you.