Thursday, December 25, 2008 @Thursday, December 25, 2008
We all have been through shit in our lives. And I'm only just beginning to pick up the pieces in mine. Everyday its one step forward but two steps back. When will I just decide to walk forward and not look back?
You're a friend of all friends,
You go beyond the relms of what a friend should do
You're there to lend me your shoulder
Be it for a good cry or just for comfort.
But you drive me crazy,
Day and night
You're on my mind.
I think of us as more then friends
But I know that I must stop this destructive habit.
To my grave it'll lead me
A bitter ending that awaits.
I don't want to love anymore. Loving as only brought me heartache. I don't want to have a reason to be angry at people whom I know I love dearly. There are so few options left. Options that I don't want to think about. I'm just so afraid.