Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Why am I still going on when all I want to do is crawl up in a corner and just die?
There's nothing to look forward to.
Life is not as simple as it should've been.
More difficult that what I expected
Expectations set us up for disappointment
Don't expect things from people
Don't expect things from life
It's all just going to let you down
I've been let down so many times.
Being hopeful and having expectations have only let me down
And people wonder why I'm such a pessimist in life
It wouldn't matter much if I were here or dead and gone
Sometimes I think it'd be better for the people whom I care about.
And I wonder if it's true.
But sometimes I just don't care
Sometimes I just want to be selfish and end all the pain for myself
Not caring about repercussions of my actions.
And then I become myself again
Then I start worrying about the pain I'd leave behind.
Why do I even care for the people who don't care enough to live?