Tuesday, January 06, 2009 @Tuesday, January 06, 2009
It took me awhile to realise that I should do my best to move on. Things that are not meant to be, I can't change, I've only the time to learn and pick myself up and go on with life. As I sit here and learn and regain the strenght that I've lost along the way, I know that life is passing by right this very moment, but I need this time to myself to learn who I am once again. The journey is not going to be an easy one, I know the road is paved with sadness, but yet I must walk that path to be who I am supposed to be. If through this time it seems like I'm not there, let it be known that if you call my name I'll turn and see you and I'll walk towards you to be your friend. There's nothing more that I can ask, but for your understanding that this time I need to do this for myself. But yet I know this point is for me and you to grow, be it apart or closer, its a time for both of us to grow up by ourselves. And if the world sees it fit, we'll be friends for much longer, but for now, we have to go our seperate ways to fulfil what we're here to do. Clinging on to things of familiarity gives us the comfort we need, but we shouldn't let that hamper our growth. I pray that you understand that I'm not leaving you, but I'm leaving this chapter of us behind so that both may grow. I'll stay away from your life as much as possible, you won't see me, but at least know that I'm there if you need me. This is not goodbye, its kinda like a see you later, only that its going to have to be much later. And if our friendship is as strong as we think it is, this will be no problem and we'll fall back into sync when the time is right. But like I said, our time is not now, this time we walk alone.