Friday, January 16, 2009 @Friday, January 16, 2009
My dearest friends,
This year will be one of great dificulty and challenges for each one of us. Be it in our personal life or our school or work life. We'll all be very busy and will find it hard to make time for ourselves, let alone our best friends. But fear not because as best friends, we'll understand the plight each one of us has and understand the difficulties in scheduling something as a group to just meet and catch up. Something that this year we won't be able to do very often.
I assure you that no matter what, I'll always be here. Call my name and I'll find you wherever you may be so that I may help. I have faith that all of us will do well in whatever we choose to persue this year. We'll be supporting each other from a distance. The support is all we need.
I thank all of you for always being there for me especially when I didn't seem to be able to make time for you guys. Thanks for always being there to hear my cries :)
Take care
God bless
I love you guys!