Sunday, January 18, 2009 @Sunday, January 18, 2009
No one really reads this blog, so it doesn't matter much about what I type here. Though I don't really know why I bother still typing.
Anyways, I discovered something very random today......
I MISS DRAWING! I MISS HAVING INSPIRATION! I MISS SONGWRITING! I MISS COMPOSING!!I MISS WRITING STORIES! I MISS MY LOVE FOR THE PIANO! !!Oddly enough, I don't miss having someone to love in my life. The other day I was watching this video presentation that my dad made me watch, its called the interview with God.
There was something in there that said that We cannot make someone love us the way we want them to, all we can do is let somebody love us. And I completely agree with that! Its like we(or most people) spend so much time trying to make themselves someone whom people can love or make someone love them the way they wished that someone would love them, that they seem to forget that there are people in their lives already who do love them, just that they don't know how to show it.
I'm glad that God has shown me such things these past few weeks, and that He's really paved the way for me to become the leader I was born to be. For these few gifts, I'm ever greatful. I've always known that the path that lies before me will never be one that is smooth, but its a path filled with many pot holes and cracks, but at least I know that I'm not walking this path alone, though sometimes it may feel like I am, I know that God is always going to be beside me, sometimes He may take the form of a friend, sometimes it may seem like He's not there at all, but He is the wind that carries you forward.
I think that for today, I'm content with what I have. Anything more would be a blessing, and anything less would be something which I should learn from.
My moment of Clarity and Enlightment.