Thursday, January 22, 2009 @Thursday, January 22, 2009
What do you do when you just can't look away?
You follow and watch someone elses life and in the process forget to live your own.
You watch and follow to ensure that they don't make mistakes.
But in truth you're making the biggest mistake by not living.
We live like we've got eternity, but we die like we never lived.
Its a sad but true tale for this phase of my life.
I need to try to look away.
I need to try to live my life to the fullest.
I need to try to live like it were my last days.
To have plans for the future but never to forgo the things that make us live!
You're like an addiction.
An addiction that I just need to quit.
Help me do that.
Be my poision so I'll stay away.