Friday, February 06, 2009 @Friday, February 06, 2009
I realised that I've got different kinds of friends. I've got my best friends, Gabriel, Jolin and Claudia. My seasonal friends, the people I don't really talk to throughout the whole year, Andrew, Emman, Eugene. And just acquaintences. Besides that I've got friends who are inbetweens.
I guess I was angry. I keep letting people get into my head and tell me how I should feel. And in the process I keep hurting the people whom I care about, especially the people I don't really talk to much. But then again, I'm human and I will make mistakes with every step forward that I'm taking. I'm sorry if I hurt the people I really care for and I hope they undertstand. Its not that you're not a real friend. Just that right now its difficult and I hope in time being friends and just friends will be easy. Though I highly doubt that will happen. Hahaz. We'll always be scandals babe. Hahaz. Thats what friends are for. We'll walk our own way. Live the lives we need to live. So no worries :) I'll understand.