Monday, February 02, 2009 @Monday, February 02, 2009
Just like that, the first month of this year has gone. 31 days I'll never get back.
So I've been listening to the song Seasons of Love from RENT. Its a very short song, about 3mins. But the depth of the words. 525,600 minutes. Thats all we have in a year. It may seem long, but its soooo short. It made me realise that I don't have time to regret decisions that I've made. I made a mistake, I slipped up in my judgement of someone for 5 years. I wasted too much time already, its just time to just look away now and move on.
I wasted a lot of time trying to be a friend. A friend I thought you needed, a friend people thought was crazy cause people kept telling me you weren't worth it. I still want to be that crazy friend, but actions always speak louder than words and I think you've already found another crazy friend. I wish you well. I'd never wish anything bad upon you, I may not like you as a person very much now, but still, I wish you well.
From today onwards, I'll lead my life for myself. And for the true friends that I have. The true friends in my skies. Always there, never too far away in distance and in heart. Thanks Claudia, Jolin and Gabe for always being there. I don't get to see you guys much, but you guys always listen when I need someone to. My mum was wrong. You guys are the true friends, not Emman. You guys know the reasons why we're friends. You guys know that there's always a reason to be someones friend.