Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @Tuesday, March 31, 2009
You've never seen the tears I've cried before I rest my eyes to sleep.
You've never felt the excruciating pain I feel deep within when I think of all
that's passed.
You don't know that sometimes when it gets so painful, I wished that I was drawing in my last breath.
You don't know how much it hurts, to see you and not be able to touch you.
I notice so much more than anyone else in your life will ever notice about you.
And I'll be the only one who can tell apart your smiles and know whats on your mind because once upon a time, you let down your walls to let me in.
Once upon a time, I saw your
true smile and not the one you plaster on your face around everyone.
I once told you, that you're a friend that I'd never be able to forget even if I wanted to, and that still holds true.
I've tried to forget you and everything that's happen between us, but to no avail.
I still see you
everytime I close my eyes,
I still feel you near when I sit on that sofa,
Or when I walk around my own home.
Everywhere I go, is tainted with memories of you and me.
I'll never be able to forget you, even if I wanted to.
It takes a lot for me to fall for someone, I just never expected to fall in love with you this deeply.
Unrequited Love sucks. You should know.