Monday, March 09, 2009 @Monday, March 09, 2009
Today I thank my parents for bringing me up as a Catholic. For giving me the chance to know and experience God the way that I have. Each one of us experience God in various ways. Most of the time, no two ways are the same.
Today I thank God for always telling me the right things to say to people who are in need of help, or a shoulder to cry on, or just a listening ear. I am able to console and comfort people because of him.
Today I thank God for placing the people I have around me, in my life. Though the road is not always smooth with all of them, it is nonetheless the journey that has made me this person I am today.
Today I thank God for planning my life in such a way so that I may learn from the mistakes I've made, and take pride in the things that I do well.
Today I thank God for giving me the gift of life, that I may be able to experience all things that life has to offter.
Today I thank God for giving me music, that I have the voice and the talent to praise him and to serve his people.
Today I thank God for giving up his only Son. So that we may be saved and be cleansed from our sins.
Today I thank God for always understanding even when at times I don't.