Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Find the heart that you once gave away so easily. Keep it close, keept it safe. When the right one comes along, he'll treat it like the gem it is.
I've given my heart away so easily in the past that I don't want to do that anymore. I remember the times when I would never allow myself to fall so quickly and so fast because it just wasn't right. And now I just plunge head first into the dark abyss.
Right now I'm at a crossroads when it comes to a particular someone. Stay on the path that leads to only friendship or take the risk on the other unknown path. My instincts tell me to stay on the path of friendship alone because everytime I move towards the other, something horrible happens. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I don't want to lose anymore friends.
I should only be here to help and not to do anything else. I am only needed as a friend and nothing else. Someone please keep reminding me that before I go off and make an awful mistake.