Sunday, May 10, 2009 @Sunday, May 10, 2009
I shared so much,
Now I don't know where I stand.
A good cry used to be the answer,
But now it solves nothing.
Where are you now,
When I need you the most?
Breathing no longer comes easy,
The way it used to when you where here.
I used to smile when the Sun came up,
and cry when the rain fell.
Now it makes no difference,
The tears don't stop falling.
I thought I was doing the right thing,
By keeping my distance.
It seems to me now,
That I was just plunging the kinfe deeper into my heart.
It seemed so right at that time,
But plans change.
Plans change but feelings don't,
At least I think they don't.
Help me change my feelings,
Help me be the happy person you wanted me to be.
Teach me to be happy,
Without you standing there by my side.
I don't want to put everyone through the same thing again,
I don't want them to see me so dead and torn apart.
Help me not hurt those that I love,
PLEASE.