Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I've seen your act
And I know all the facts
But I'm still in love with who I wish you were.
I don't know what else to say to you. I want to be your friend, but I don't want to be where I'm not needed. I'm the crazy type of person which requires people to talk to me a lot. I hate silences especially with people I've just met.
You keep telling me that its nothing to worry about. I just can't believe you.
You remind me so much of someone else its painful being around you. And yet here I am trying to be a friend when apparently you've enough people around you to force things out of you, enough friends that surround you. I'm just so over being used the way so many people have.
If you're just going to use me, then just don't talk to me please. I don't think I want to get hurt, not anymore. I just want to stop all this drama and go back to living my life the way I wanted to. Not the way I have to.
I'm never going to ask you something that you don't want to answer, I'm never going to force things out of you because you deserve your privacy and I believe that if you really wanted to tell me anything, you would.
I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to be your friend. You're just too caught up in your lives with your other friends. You don't need anymore. You can't deal with it.
Whatever!