Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Lead Me On by GlorianaThere you go in all your beautiful gloryMessing with my head like you alwys didI'm thinking things I don't want to say And I can't breatheWhat do I have to tell you boySo you won't leaveTell me what I want to hearI don't care if you're lying babyI just want to feel you touch me right nowGo ahead and call it loveTomorrow you can deny it babyKiss me again, let me pretend That, it's not wrongBaby, lead me onI wanna touch your skin, I wanna taste itI wanna feel that love like we used to make it.I don't care if we go nowhereYou're all I seeOne more night with youIs all I needTell me what I want to hearI don't care if you're lying babyI just want to feel you touch me right nowGo ahead and call it loveTomorrow you can deny it babyKiss me again, let me pretend That, its not wrongBaby, lead me onI know what you wantI know what you needI know when I'm goneYou'll still think of meYou know what I wantYou know what I needI know when you're goneYou won't even think about meTell me what I want to hearI don't care if you're lying babyI just want to feel you touch me right nowSo go ahead and call it loveTomorrow you can deny it babyWhisper my name, baby no shameIs it so wrong?Baby, lead me onI know what you wantI know what you needI know when I'm goneYou won't even think about meBaby, lead me onI wish it were that easy to believe the words of such songs. It happens so often, but the outcome is never the same. You hear the pain of the consequences which follows such actions, but the words reflect none of it. And yet you feel you can relate to it. I don't know.