Friday, September 18, 2009 @Friday, September 18, 2009
Freda's been a zombie since her school hols started.
She goes to work early in the morning, and comes home in the evening.
She gets home and all she wants to do is sleep, but no, she usually has practice or some other random rehearsal or lesson to attend.
And when she gets home after that, all she reallly reallly wants to do, is just die.
So excuse me if I lack coherency or emotional depth. I barely seem to be able to type properly actually. I just had to like spell check whatever I've typed out thus far.
My thoughts are in a mess, I'm too tired to sort through everything thats been going on or everything and anything that people have been telling me. I'm kinda void of any sympathy whatsoever. So if I seem like a heartless bitch every now and then, please excuse me. Better yet!! Tell me to go home and sleep!!!
So yea, on top of work and everything else, I'm way behind on the paper I'm supposed to be done with by the 5th of October. This is just so fucking fantastic laaa. Damn!
Yea, I've got a lot of pent up anger and issues. I think it comes with being too nice for like a superbly long time.
Oh vells, Freda is done with whatever she has to say and thinks that things were simpler when she was in Texas. She misses her cousin and the fairy tale life in which she lived in for a very brief moment in time.