Sunday, October 11, 2009 @Sunday, October 11, 2009
I wish I knew what to do to make this feeling go away. I wish I never had these feelings, but then that would make me inhuman.
I wish I knew how to turn to God now, of all times, I wish I knew how to take that first step and have faith and believe in His Love.
A time of waiting and longing and joy is approaching, and I pray that I live in that moment and finally surrender all to God.
I know He knows whats best, I know He has already planned everything for me. All I have to do is just trust and take His hand and journey with Him.
I wonder what my Dad would do if I told him all this. He is a man so full of faith in what God can do, but how is it that I don't have that? How is it that I lost that?
I can't blame anyone for this, only myself. But maybe thats the problem, I shouldn't be blaming anyone, not even myself. All I should be doing is to learn and move on and take God's hand and walk with Him.