Sunday, October 11, 2009 @Sunday, October 11, 2009
The smile, the words, they all mean nothing.
Thats just the way things are.
They're all a repetition.
All heard before, all seen before, all thought before, all felt before.
Nothing is ever new, just recycled.
I see the same thing happening again.
I feel it in the air.
So I guess its good we're keeping our distance.
We wouldn't want to do that to each other again.
But the feeling of a friend lost is just too strong
Pulling me in, just like an addict to its vice.
Its hard to keep that smile on my face when others bring you up.
Its hard to keep that smile on my face when they tear you down.
Its hard to live knowing the things I do.
Its hard to exist knowing that things aren't the same.
I rely so much on the familiar things and feelings.
Without them, I am just a ghost of a person.
I miss the times when things were easy.
With a silence that was more precious than anything man made.
I don't know what I feel
Or how I feel
I don't know if I want to cry
Or jump for joy
I little girl lost is what you could call me I guess.
I don't know how I feel.