Monday, November 16, 2009 @Monday, November 16, 2009
I see the world
Just passing by
And yet all I do
Is hold on to you
I watch them all move on
I watch you walk forward
But here I am
Clinging to what used to be
Tell me where to go from here
Should I hold on or just let go
Give me the strength to leave
Help me know who I am
Okay people, so please please please don't ask me who this is about because I just typed that out in like 2 minutes last week on my iPhone when I was in the library.Don't ask me if I'm okay right now, because seriously, I really don't know. I'm just existing. Hahahahaha I don't really know what that means exactly so yea.
I think I'm in need of like loads of alcohol. I think that would make being sick less.....sucky. Haha. Alcohol's like the best pick me up in the whole entire world I think. That plus loads of drunk dancing. And the best joke in the whole entire world would be my sister thinking a guy looks cute when in fact he's fugly because she is visually impaired when under the influence of alcohol. It really is hilarious when you see it live. Hahaha :D