Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I'm realizing now that I can't make you the center of my universe again. I did that once, and when you left I was crushed. If I do that again this time, it'd be worse and I don't think I would be able to handle it. I love being there for you, but I'm starting to realize that I'm pulling away from everyone else, and I am more than happy to just live in my little bubble. But its not how life should be, its not how happiness should feel like.
Friends, don't worry, I think this is not about just one person. I think this is about two guy friends that I have in my life who have on several occasions crushed me till I didn't wanna wake up in the morning.
Maybe I should alter the word friends, because honestly, looking at how today played out, I'm fairly certain the people who claim to be my friends, really aren't.
Have a good night world. Maybe you'll see me tomorrow.