Wednesday, January 06, 2010 @Wednesday, January 06, 2010
The first week of the New Year seems to be going awesomely well.
I may have ended 2009 in slumber, but with the New Year I think that I've finally moved on from the past and I'm happily looking forward, knowing that the road to happiness is the road I'm already on and that though it may be filled with trials and tribulations and doubt and worries, all I need to do is be constantly content with what I have and be thankful and grateful that I still have something to live for and for the things and people I already have in my life.
I think that my greatest downfall of last year was letting the superficial thoughts of others hinder me when in fact I shouldn't have cared about what they thought.
So this year I'll do my best to live my life to the best of my abilities and keeping a balance between God, family, friends and myself. I'll do things because I want to do them and not because I feel like I have to. :)