Friday, April 16, 2010 @Friday, April 16, 2010
And it just seems like once again my life is spiraling out of control. I either feel like I can't breathe or that I can't sleep or that I just wanna crawl into a corner and cry.....What the fuck is wrong with me!
I really needa step away from the situation....Look at it rationally. But I have been doing that and it doesn't help because I can look at it as rationally as I want to, but I haven't extracted myself from that toxic environment.
I think I need a week in hiding. I cannot go down this path again, my friends are already starting to worry and I cannot have that. I cannot do this to all of them again. I cannot let them sit by and watch me breakdown because I was an idiot.
SANP OUT OF IT FREDA!!! YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS! YOU KNOW IT! YOU DISH OUT ADVICE ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME! NOW ITS TIME TO SWALLOW YOUR OWN BITTER PILL!!!
RAWR