Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @Tuesday, April 20, 2010
I think I'm in a much happier mood for now. Think my mind is finally understanding somethings which makes it that much easier for me to accept certain things and certain people. Its difficult, but someone's gonna do it...haha...On a completely different note,
Bestie is going off in less than a month. I am crushed :( Gonna miss my crazy bestie who makes me smile like the idiot I am because she doesn't like seeing me emo and knows me better than anyone else :D Its been such a long time. The other day we were in her room and she dug around some of her boxes and found the cards that I gave her for her birthdays :D haha they all said the same thing but not all of them had a specific date or something like that to keep track of when I gave it to her. haha. But its all good. Despite most of them saying the same thing, I'm kinda glad that we both keep the cards. We found the card that we both liked so we decided to get the same card for each other that year. Haha..we both added like little nicknack's to make them a bit more special. Haha...Gonna miss being able to call her up and ask her to go down to the playground just because I wanted someone to talk to. I'll miss her ability to always make me smile despite everything thats going on around me.
Bestie going away is a huge reminder to me to always cherish the people I have in my life and the time I have left with them because there will be a day where we all will go our separate ways and the only thing we take with us beyond that friendship, are the memories to keep us warm when the world throws snow at us. haha Even though this isn't goodbye for bestie and me, it definitely does mean that we will be moving on to different phases in our lives.
Oh well, I shall cherish the moments we have left together. :D