Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Never in a million years would I have thought that the love I had for you would slowly fade. We've been through a lot, you've put me through hell in the past. But I never thought I'd slowly stop loving you.
You've brought me joy and tears, loads of them, but you always made me smile after everything.
I always thought you'd be my ONE, but it doesn't seem like a perfect fit anymore. I guess we grow and change and leave behind old ways. Though I can't help felling like I've grown and changed but you're stuck in your old ways. We were patient and kind with each other when it came to love, but our friendship seemed so lost at sea. We're an ocean away from each other and that distance used to mean nothing. But now I see it's everything that you just can't handle. I helped you through your freas and sorrows. Listened to your woes. You watched me cry when I was just so frustrated with life and smiled when I finally smiled again.
But I guess time does heal all wounds, even the ones we never saw. This scar that's left on my heart is the scar of our love as friends. A love that never made it through the stormy days.