Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @Wednesday, December 15, 2010
I don't usually write posts on how my day went or anything like that. But I think a day like today deserves one.
So I went to town with Claudia Bestie today :D Feels so good to FINALLY be able to just go out!! I missed her like crazy. Its easier to get through certain things when I'm out with her. Well, not get through, but to forget about a certain someone. So we were supposed to meet at 1.45pm but cause its a Wednesday and I had to help around the house a bit, I ended up only coming down at like 2pm. But Bestie didn't really complain much..I don't think she should by the way (p.s. if you're reading this, you really can't complain cause you used to be the one who was ALWAYS late :D) anyways, so we were just about to leave my lobby when I realised it was raining! And I didn't have a brolly...How stupid of me..but me and Bestie shared one, I would imagine it to be a rather funny sight, a slim girl with a fairly big girl like me under one tiny umbrella... haha..
So we took the bus to town...and like we always do, we left our stop up to chance.. We couldn't decide if we should go one round or stop at Orchard and walk. So Bestie decided that if someone else pressed the bell to alight at Orchard we'd stop there, otherwise we'd go one round. True enough, someone pressed the bell to alight at Orchard and so we got off our lazy asses and made our way to Far East plaza to find Bestie a pair of WHITE HEELS. Gosh!! Bestie is CRAZY particular about what she gets and how it looks...but then again I'd rather she have strict opinions than no opinion at all cause then it would make shopping for the heels rather impossible. So with what she wanted and didn't want in mind, we started our journey of finding those shoes! Think we went to almost every shoe shop that sold heels in Far East plaza...Narrowed it down to a couple and finally went back to the first decent pair that she kinda could've liked...and got them! Half way through or expedition we stopped off to get food! Hahaha...a lil munchies cause Bestie had brunch and I hadn't eaten since breakie that morning. So with our bellies filled we journeyed to re-find the first pair of shoes cause we actually forgot where we saw them. hahaha
So once we got the shoes settled we had a lot of time to waste. I think after that we went to NUM and then to Heeren to just sit and talk the way we have been for almost our entire lives..Random things, and Bestie, being the awesome person that she is, was happily dissing the certain someone I am in the process of washing out of my life, though to be REALLLY honest with myself and everyone else, I really don't think it'll happen. I'm quite incapable of that, I don't know why. Haha
Anyways, I missed being able to just sit and talk with Bestie cause when she was away we couldn't really do that. Mainly cause I'm just not a phone conversation person. I prefer talking to someone face to face or via text or IM. But very very very very very very very very very very very very rarely via a phone call.
So yea, me and Bestie just walked around looking at things and talking and catching up all while waiting for Gabe and Nic to meet us for dinner. So with dinner and Starbucks came the usual banter about anything and everything and getting things wrong and laughing till the entire place could hear us. But then again who cares? When you're in great company, the people around you don't matter as much anymore.
All in all it was a good day. The day with Bestie and with Gabe and Nic kept me from texting you know who and maybe, just maybe I'll get through this in one piece :)