Tuesday, December 28, 2010 @Tuesday, December 28, 2010
So I just came across this thing that I wrote ages ago for this guy that I used to reallly like...We don't talk anymore and it's quite sad cause we were really close and I used to turn to him all the time. But yea, I think this is most probably one of the better things I've written.
You say the words
I wonder if you mean it
I try my best to believe in them
I tell myself that you mean everything you say
But still deep down I wonder
How true are the things you tell me?
You’ve hurt me more than once
And every time I forgive
Who’s to say that I’ll stop that now?
But I know this heart of mine
Is tired and weary
It seeks the comfort and love that it deserves
I’ve gone so long
Standing by myself
Being there for everyone
And now I wonder if its all worth it
It hurts to suddenly realize that
All I’ve been to you was someone who will never leave
I like being a constant,
But at what cost do I remain that constant
There’s so much more that I want
That now it all seems so impossible
I wish I could hold you right now
And tell you that I love you
But I know that you’re so far away
And I don’t know what you feel
And even if I do,
I don’t know if it’s true
I love you with all my heart
Forever and a day
With each day this feeling grows
Isn’t that what love’s supposed to be?
I sit and think of the life we could have
A lifetime together
I see my life with you
Who do you see in your lifetime picture?