Saturday, January 08, 2011 @Saturday, January 08, 2011
I seem to always be at some sort of crossroads in my life. Sometimes I wonder if its cause I'm running too fast or just not moving at all.
My best friend said in her blog,
"It saddens me to see people who have so much yet cannot stop to take a breath and realise how lucky they are. Instead they lament about how awful their life is, what they want and generally lead sad lives by constantly wanting better and are never blissful."
Sometimes I think it describes me somewhere close to a tee. I have so many things in life, so many people in life that I should be thankful and grateful for, but I never really am content with what I have and such. I really do lament about how awful my life or the situation I'm in is.
Now I no longer see the point in what I was about to say...