Monday, May 02, 2011 @Monday, May 02, 2011
If I'm just a play thing to you, then don't waste my time a well as yours. I like you, your person, not your body alone. If you were incapable of a decent conversation, I wouldn't like you as much. If you're telling me that you care for me because you want to get in my pants, then don't waste your time, I'm not going to sleep with you.
I'm someone who feels so much more than what any one person should be capable of feeling.
I can't take falling for you then realizing that this was all just a game for you. The last guy I let in so completely left me stranded and alone, and I can't take that happening to me yet again. The last time it happened, I was so incapable of moving forward with my life. I'm just getting back on my feet. Just moving forward again after years of just standing in that same spot.
Everyday I pray that I don't fall for you because I'm afraid of the power that that would give you over me.
There's only two ways that this can go in my mind, we either both like each other enough to be serious about giving this a shot, or we just forget this all right here, right now.
I could possibly love you, maybe not now, but somewhere down the road. But if getting with as many girls as possible is your main objective, then count me out because then I wouldn't want anything to do with you. I don't just want to be another notch on your belt, its not how this works for me, because you already mean more than just that to me. If its not the same for you, then lets just call it quits right here,right now, before either of us gets hurt.
I am completely capable of being faithful to just one person, are you?