Sunday, May 15, 2011 @Sunday, May 15, 2011
People always tell me that I deserve someone good, someone who will take care of me and the list of what people think I need goes on and on. But sometimes I really wonder if thats what I deserve.
I used to believe that two people could love each other to overcome anything. But of late, I don't have that faith, at least not for myself. Its not that I think I'm unlovable. I just think that there's so much that I bring along with me into everything, my friends and their issues especially, that it's almost impossible for one person to help me and love me despite it all. I know I'm most probably saying this cause I'm hurt, but for now, its what I believe. No matter how narrow-minded that may seem.
It just hurts when someone tells you they love you, then just ignores you after. Its like a rug has been pulled from under you. My heart has felt so heavy, but I know that when I'm out of my room and around people I have to plaster that smile on my face. People need me to be able to help them and being in this state helps no one.
But simply leaving this feeling aside and moving on with my day, it just seems so fake, so wrong. It makes me feel like I'm running away from how I feel, leaving this open and un-ended.
For once, I want to meet someone who when they say they love me, really does and doesn't run away just cause I have tough days and wants to seek some comfort from them.
Sometimes I feel like telling people how I feel is a mistake. No one seems to truly care. Its like they pretend to listen so that at the end of the day I feel somewhat better so that I can help them with my issues.