Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @Wednesday, December 21, 2011
I don't think I'll ever understand how I came to be so blessed, in that I found my truest of true best friend at such a young age. If I never make a close friend in my life ever, I think I'd still live a really happy life.
Sometimes I wonder how my best friend puts up with my constant lamenting about my life. Days like today where I collapse on my bed from trying to please everyone and just cry while I text her about how horrible things have been. Her patience, love and understanding never ceases to amaze me.
I know I say this loads, but truly, when God wove the fabric of my being, He included one of the most vital things in my life, and that is my Best Friend, Claudia. No amount of words could ever express the immense love I have for her. She's truly my best friend. She's seen me through it all. She's stood by me when others left. And she never ceases to show me how much she cares.
Claudia, I know you're most probably the only person still reading my blog, but with every fiber of my being, I really want to thank you for always being there. Never running away or hiding when I need you, even when I don't really need you you're there to be my companion. I truly believe we will be old and gray and hunched over a walking stick chasing our grandkids around together way way way in the future. :D
Forever and a day <3